Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel.
- Lightweight M14 x 1.5 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodized nuts
- Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
- Oversize 19mm nut – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
The lightweight nuts are hand-polished before being anodized. The anodizing protects the aluminium, and gives it its beautiful finish. However, as with all anodized finishes, it’s important not to clean them with aggressive acidic or alkaline cleaners otherwise this finish will be damaged.
- Use only pH balanced cleaners (ie, non-acid, non-alkaline, non-solvents). Never use ANY type of acid alloy wheel cleaner or any chemicals that include abrasive compounds on the nuts. We recommend washing with water and mild soap. We advise against using commercial car washes who use aggressive chemicals such as TFR if you have any anodized parts that could be affected by the car wash.
- If in doubt, always carry out a test on a small area first and carefully follow manufacturer’s recommendations for mixing and diluting cleaners.