Increase the performance, reliability, and fuel economy of your BMW with N47 engine by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system, and factory catalytic converters, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This package includes all the hardware you will need for a complete DPF delete. The Basic Economy Package is designed to eliminate the Diesel Particulate Filter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system as well as the factory catalytic converters while utilizing the stock muffler and tailpipe. With this setup, you should expect that the exhaust will be just slightly louder than stock but not by much since the stock muffler remains in place. If you are looking for a stock like silence, we highly recommend one of the Resonator options.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304-grade stainless steel and the world’s most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your necessary original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
What’s in the box
- DPF Delete Downpipe
- SCR Delete Exhaust 2.5″ Midpipe
- Reducer Adapter – 2.5″ Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- 2.5″ Exhaust Strap Clamps (3)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 204WHP (+44 whp)
- Up to 303 ft-lbs torque (+38 wtq)
- better fuel economy
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- No more DEF fluid
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 2.5″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Midpipe: 2.5″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- 100% bolt-on
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- BMW 328d (2014+)