Multiple options covering every taste and budget, accompanied by unmatched quality, fitment, performance, and a tailored AWE Tuning soundtrack.
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with SwitchPath™ Exhaust, 10 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque with Touring and Track Edition Exhausts
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ (with remote), sophisticated Touring Edition, or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition Exhausts feature AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- All systems come complete with a 3” downpipe that features an internally-lined stainless steel flex section
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment – Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition features a 3” Non-Resonated Downpipe, and is fully armed with AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution,180 Technology® on all sides… enabling the perfect tone, minus the drone.
The outcome? The ultimate mix of performance and sophistication. A direct bolt-on, straight-through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust delivers a civil, smooth soundtrack throughout the range while providing an enhanced in-cabin driving experience in any Drive Select mode.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the B9 A4’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring Edition Exhaust, two 102mm tips in the desired finish, and all required installation hardware.
There are no reviews yet.