We are proud to release the new CTS Turbo 3″ Stainless Steel High-Flow Cat for the Gen 3 TSI EA888.3 motors. Unfortunately, the factory downpipe that comes as standard equipment in your car was designed for anything but performance. The factory downpipe severely restricts exhaust flow and therefor has adverse effects on horsepower, especially once your car is “chipped”. The CTS Turbo High-Flow Cat will allow for your exhaust gases to flow smoothly, freeing up the additional ponies that you want, all while look amazing. Highlights of our High-Flow Cat include CNC machined turbine discharge (downpipe) flange, mandrel bent 3″ stainless steel tubing, modular design making installation of a catalytic converter simple and straight forward, smooth transitions allowing for optimal exhaust gas flow.
Precision fabrication, unparalleled quality and great price point all make the CTS Turbo 1.8T/2.0T FWD High-Flow Cat a must-have for any VW enthusiast that values performance and their pocketbook.
- High-flow 200cell Catalytic converter
- T304 Seamless Stainless Steel tubing
- T304 Stainless Steel flanges
- 100% TIG Welded
- T304 Stainless Steel 02 bung
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- Great Sound without any drone. Sounds great even with factory exhaust.
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used. CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of our environment!
Use of stage 2 software upgrade is strongly recommended to ensure proper operation.
- 2013.5 – 2018 MK6 Jetta 1.8T/2.0T Gen3 TSI (including B-cycle models)
- 2013.5 – 2018 VW Beetle 1.8T/2.0T Gen3 TSI (including B-cycle models)
- 2013.5 – 2018 VW Passat 1.8T Gen3 TSI (including B-cycle models)
Only for non-MQB Gen3 and Gen3-B engines with V-band downpipe and Black engine cover.
Stage 2 software is required to avoid check engine light.
There are no reviews yet.