Twin-turbo fury. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the B9.5 RS 5.
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The Track Edition Exhaust retains all the precision engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, including the X-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®.
this version is known to get rowdy in the mid-range and during cruising speeds and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
AWE Touring and Track Editions come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Track Edition Exhaust, AWE valve simulators, two RS-style oval tips, and all required hardware for installation.
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution 180 Technology®
- Max gains 8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (catback + piggyback tuner)
- Max gains of 5 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (turbo-back + stock software)
- Handcrafted from dual 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
- Resonated catbacks available for use with aftermarket catalysts
- 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA