CTS Turbo is proud to announce our Direct fit FMIC for the 8V RS3/TTRS 2.5T EVO.
The OEM intercooler delivers underwhelming performance, this platform benefits greatly from an intercooler upgrade. Vehicles at stock boost levels, and especially on tuned cars will all see a large improvement over the factory equipped hardware.
This giant intercooler core is 42% larger than stock and meets our extensive quality control and pressure testing (up to 50psi). Cast aluminum end tanks attach to factory hoses seamlessly to ensure a boost-leak free fit that results in increased horsepower and torque.
Stock FMIC size: 6.3 tall x 25.3 wide x 3.2 thick = 510.05 in3
CTS FMIC size: 10.4 tall x 24 wide x 3.5 thick = 873.60 in3
- Efficient bar and plate construction
- Internal air-directing fins provide smooth flow and minimize pressure drop
- Low-pressure drop, high air flow
- Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
- Complete replacement for restrictive factory part
- Rated for power levels in excess of 700HP
- Cast aluminum end tanks result in superior flow
- 2018+ 8V RS3 & TTRS – North American models with larger crash bar (compatible with ACC)
- ROW vehicles require North American spec crash bar (8V0807109D)
NOTE: Black anodize finish takes approximately 10-20 business days to complete.