CTS Turbo is proud to release our high flow Turbo Muffler delete for 1.8T and 2.0T engines equipped with IHI Turbochargers (see application guide below). This is another original product brought to you by our engineers and in-house fabrication team.
The CTS Turbo Muffler delete is a one-piece design, made using precision CAD tools and is CNC machining in house. Cast from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
Our Turbo Muffler delete replaces the restrictive, power robbing OEM Turbo Muffler, which is designed to reduce turbocharger harmonic noise.
Our kit installs in 30 minutes with standard hand tools and fits perfectly.
For those of you that want optimal power and boost response, this TMD is your answer.
- Original design, often replicated by other companies
- Eliminates factory turbo outlet restrictor for smooth air flow
- Perfect fit, one-piece cast aluminum construction
- Designed and made in Canada
- Large viton o-ring included (you can choose to also use factory o-ring in addition)
Fitment (ROW vehicles may have different years):
- 2010-2019 Audi A4, A5, Allroad 1.8T/2.0T
- 2010-2018 Audi A6/A7 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi A3/S1/S3/TT/TT-S (including facelift models)
- 2018+ Audi SQ2
- 2010+ Audi Q5
- 2015+ Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack, GTI, Golf R, GTI Clubsport, GTI Rabbit Edition, ED40 (including facelift models)
- 2019+ Jetta GLI 2.0T
- 2017-2019 Passat (B8)
- 2018-2020 Tiguan (not compatible with USDM 2021+ models)
- 2018+ Arteon
- Skoda Octavia, Octavia VRS (MK3)
- Seat Leon, Cupra (MK3)
- Skoda Superb (B8)