Catch any ferrous particles in your oil with RacingLine’s Magnetic Haldex Plug set to protect your AWD system. If you drive one of the smaller all-wheel drive VWG models, it will use the Haldex system. It’s a clever coupling system that allows the rear drive to be brought in only as it is needed when front wheels lose traction.
What does it do?
- The Haldex oil is very specific and promotes friction between the faces of the multi-plate clutch setup. Inevitably, this wear between the plates causes minute particles to slowly build up as a sludge within the oil.
- This sludge builds up around the pump’s oil strainer, which gradually stops the Haldex system from working properly. Many owners have experienced their AWD car slowly becoming FWD as this filter blocks up.
- Our new RacingLine Magnetic Haldex Plug attracts and separates out these minute abrasive and ferrous metal particles, stopping them circulating around the Haldex’s lubrication systems and reducing the sludge that blocks the filter.
- Install couldn’t be simpler – choose our Magnetic Haldex Plug Kit for your next service. Screw in the two new plugs, and you’re protected.
- Non-Magnetic Haldex Oil Refill Plug
- Magnetic Haldex Oil Drain Plug
- 10 x Washers (Enough for 5 Haldex Services)
There are no reviews yet.