Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. That’s where our High-Performance RP700 Brake Pads come in. A straight replacement for your factory pads, using the standard brakes, yet delivering a much higher resistance to high-temperature fade. You will gain a lot of performance with our upgraded brake pad set. These new High-Performance RP700 Brake Pads use an advanced high friction material to provide a dramatic improvement in the braking department.
- Ideal for demanding driving. Perfect for fast road driving and occasional track day use. Yet without any compromise in daily driving
- Designed for use with your car’s factory brake hardware – simple direct replacement fitment
- Extensive testing of our RP700 compound has found the sweet spot between excellent cold bite and high temp fade resistance
- A key development focus has been around perfecting pedal feel – resulting in progressive braking with unparalleled pedal response
- Available as sets of front pads or rear pads, with multiple applications (see below). Unlike other aftermarket pad brands, we offer two choices of the rear pad, to suit either ventilated or solid rear discs
Our key development brief for the RP700 pads is to deliver near-zero brake fade under high-temperature use, yet without requiring a warmup period – essential for cars that have to perform in daily driving, fast road and occasional track use.
Our testing programme has been underway for over a year on road and track. The resulting medium hardness pad construction uses an aramid fibre compound that gives the ‘sweet spot’ of high performance and an unrivalled pedal feel underfoot.
ECE R 90 APPROVED
It’s a legal requirement in most countries to carry ECE R90 certification – yet many aftermarket pads do not. Gives you the peace of mind that the pads will work just as well when cold as when up to full track temperatures.