The RacingLine Stage 3+ Forged Monoblock Brake Kit moves braking technology to a level above anything seen before in this market.
RacingLine’s design vision was made possible by advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
- Each caliper starts life as an ultra-strong forged billet, before extensive 5-axis machining operations to finish.
- Fully floating mounting between disc and bell allowing free expansion and contraction with heat without cracking.
- Carbon ceramic disc material with a size of 380mm.
- Monoblock Brake Caliper – pair
- Caliper Mounting Bracket – pair
- Full bolt mounting kit
- Braided Steel Brake Line Set
- CCM specific Brake Pad Set
- Drilled Carbon ceramic brake disc – pair
Already rocking the Racingline stage 3 brake kit?
Upgrade our steel-rotor Stage 3 Big Brake Kit to the Stage 3+ Carbon Discs and matched pads. Simple retrofit to the existing brake hardware. Note – you must replace both discs and pads at the same time for this conversion. For heavy track use, with the extra temperatures that the ceramic kit generates, we recommend removing the dust seals from the calipers.
Ceramic Pads: VWR6700CARBON
Ceramic Discs: VWR680013
380mm kit: Minimum 19″ wheel diameter required.
Our Hub Adaptors are recommended for use with factory wheels.